On using the one Wi-Fi name feature, the extender will use the same Wi-Fi network as your router. The steps to enable or disable one Wi-Fi name feature:
- Open a web browser from your mobile or laptop which is linked to the extender’s network.
- Open the http www mywifiext net by entering the same in the address field.
- If you are using the Windows OS, then enter mywifiext or for Mac OS, enter mywifiext. Local.
- A login page will appear.
- Enter the username and password in the given field and press ‘Login’.
- Go to ‘Wireless’ and select a one-Wi-Fi name. Select ‘Yes’ to enable it or ‘No’ to disable.
- For first time user, click on ‘Smart setup’. Open the ‘Status page’ and click the ‘Setup’ button.
- To disable the One Wi-Fi name feature, select the ‘No’ radio button.
- If you disable the feature, you will be asked to enter the new SSID and password for the extender 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz networks. Select ‘SSID’ and ‘Password’ of your choice.
- Tap ‘Save’ to continue.
- The settings are successfully saved.
In this way, you can enable or disable the one Wi-Fi name feature of your range extender. If you are unable to perform these steps, then you need to contact experts for quick and reliable help. Even for any information or support regarding extenders, you can get in touch with experts.